Sydney Dietetics provides dietary consultations to individuals with a variety of nutrition related conditions:
- General nutrition and healthy eating
- Diabetes - type 1, type 2, gestational, insulin resistance and impaired glucose tolerance (pre-diabetes)
- Heart health including high cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure
- Paediatrics (Children & Teenagers) - fussy eaters, weight management
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding and pregnancy planning
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Vegetarian and Vegan Eating
- Weight management - weight loss or weight gain
- Food allergies or intolerance - we can guide you through an elimination diet to determine which food chemicals may be contributing to your symptoms and devise an individual modified diet for you to free you from the symptoms.
No referral is necessary but information from your doctor about your medical condition can assist us in determining and meeting your needs. We also offer email consultations where travel or when face-to-face consultations is difficult, and can do home visits on request..
To enquire about making an appointment please fill in our Appointment Request form.